Wednesday, July 8, 2009

2 weeks in....

Well, I've now been here for two weeks and the first thing I thought when I woke up is...

"When the hell do I get out of here"

Still pulling for a mid-week release next week.

Got lucky today in that my nurse is also a friend of a friend. Not only is she good at her job from what I can tell but she seems real nice.

All in all, my experiences with the staff here have been extremely positive.

Yesterday, I had the first blood transfusion of my life....Wasn't thrilled about that....hoping to avoid any more but that might be impossible.

Otherwise, feeling pretty good and hangin in there as best as possible.

~andy

6 comments:

  1. Hang in there Andy this is the home stretch!

    Does a blood transfusion feel the same as when your arm falls asleep and you can feel all the blood running into your capillaries again? I hate that feeling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Andy! I'm thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for that Jasmine......hang in there Andy, almost home

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Jasmine :-)

    Hang in there Andy, It's almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pulling for you Andy. Fight the good fight.

    -Beny

    ReplyDelete